Friday, January 28, 2011

The future

I realize I've gone on hiatus for a while with this blog. My intention is to revive it and I've decided the best way to do that is to start fresh with it. Over the next few weeks I'll be changing the layout, links, pictures and such so it looks like a new blog. I also plan to post about anything I may be doing that is related to my chosen subject for this blog, my crafts.

I intend to start with posts about my new area in the new place. I have some organization issues, space issues and I need a "blended" area. I have three dominant needs of this new room. One, work space. I need to have a space to work on my homework and various other work related tasks. Two, I need space for the two big hobbies, sewing and scrapbooking. I say big because these are the two crafts that I have a lot of tools and supplies for. The rest don't take up nearly as much room. Three, I have to share this room with the husband. He also needs an area for his work related tasks, including space to set up his own computers and equipment.

I have a plan in place, but it will take some time, though I hope to be finished by late spring. Maybe I'll give this it's own project name "Evolution of the workhorse", "Re-inventing the wheel", or "Operation loose thread". Kind of partial to the last one.

No comments: